- Treating Patients With C.A.R.E.May 14-16, San Fernando, California
- Disclosing Unanticipated Medical OutcomesJuly 17-19, Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Coaching for Impressive Care: Supervising for Impressive Healthcare ServiceJuly 24-26, Springfield, Illinois
- Choices and Changes: A Course in Motivational InterviewingSeptember 10-13, Urbana, IL
- Clinician-Patient Communication to Enhance Health OutcomesSeptember 24-27, Germantown, WI
- VIEW ALL COURSES
The Institute for Healthcare Communication (IHC) advances the quality of healthcare by optimizing the experience and process of healthcare communication through creating and disseminating innovative educational programs and services, advocating for the importance of communication as an essential aspect of healthcare, engaging in collaborative research on communication in healthcare, and partnering with other leading organizations that share our vision.
- April 23, 2013
Shared medical decision-making: transformative tool or flavor of the month?
- April 10, 2013
IHC explores truth-telling in healthcare
- December 5, 2012
IHC Inaugural eLearning Opportunities
- October 9, 2012
IHC launches new "COACHING CLINICIANS" course in 2013