- Clinician-Patient Communication to Enhance Health OutcomesJuly 29-August 01, Springfield Clinic, Springfield, Illinois | September 9-12, 2014, The Southeast Permanente Medical Group, Atlanta, Georgia
- Disclosing Unanticipated Medical OutcomesAugust 20-22, Covenant HealthCare, Saginaw, Michigan
- Choices and Changes: Motivating Healthy BehaviorsOctober 02-03, Health Alliance Medical Plan, Urbana, Illinois
- Team- and Patient-Centered Communication for the Patient Medical HomeOctober 13-14, Medical Group Management Association, Englewood, Colorado
- Coaching Clinicians for Enhanced PerformanceOctober 15-17, Aurora Health Care, Germantown, Wisconsin
- Intensive Communication SkillsOctober 23-27, New Haven, Connecticut
- VIEW ALL COURSES
The Institute for Healthcare Communication (IHC) advances the quality of healthcare by optimizing the experience and process of healthcare communication through creating and disseminating innovative educational programs and services, advocating for the importance of communication as an essential aspect of healthcare, engaging in collaborative research on communication in healthcare, and partnering with other leading organizations that share our vision.