- Advance Care Planning: Starting the Conversation(Online Learning-1.0 CME Hour)
- E1 Engage Your Patients(Online Learning-1.0 CME Hour)
- E2 Empathize With Your Patients(Online Learning-1.0 CME Hour)
- E3 Educate Your Patients(Online Learning-1.0 CME Hour)
- E4 Enlist Your Patient as a Partner(Online Learning-1.0 CME Hour)
- E4–Communication Model for Virtual Video Visits(Online Learning-4.0 CME Hours)
- Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion(Online Learning)
- Sharing Serious News(Online Learning-1.0 CME Hour)
- VIEW ALL COURSES
Virtual Videos Raise Questions
As clinicians rapidly adopt technologies for providing care remotely, they face new challenges to effective communication with patients. IHC is developing training strategies to help clinicians understand and apply foundational communication skills to this brave new world of virtual video visits.
See IHC’s FAQ document.
The Empathy Effect introductory webinar recording [1:00:56]
Learn how to become an even better
The Institute for Healthcare Communication (IHC) advances the quality of healthcare by optimizing the experience and process of healthcare communication through creating and disseminating innovative educational programs and services, advocating for the importance of communication as an essential aspect of healthcare, engaging in collaborative research on communication in healthcare, and partnering with other leading organizations that share our vision.
- August 21, 2023
New Workshop: Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- December 7, 2022
Fall 2022 Newsletter
- August 8, 2022
Celebrate Women's Equality Day August 26, 2022
- June 14, 2022
Summer 2022 Newsletter