IHC has compiled a number of annotated bibliographies in the process of developing its many workshops, train-the-trainer courses and related programs. The annotated bibliographies listed below may be downloaded from this website in PDF format.
- Clinician-Patient Communication to Enhance Health Outcomes
- Team and Patient-Centered Communication for the Patient Medical Home
- Improving communication in oncology
- Choices and Changes: Clinician Influence and Patient Action
- “Difficult” Clinician-Patient Relationships
- Treating Patients with C.A.R.E.
- Coaching for Impressive Care
- Connected: Communicating using EHR with patients in the exam room
- Disclosing Unanticipated Medical Outcomes
- Strangers In Crisis: Communication with Emergency Department and Hospital-Based Clinicians
- Candid Conversations: Talking with Female Patients about Sexual Health